This fiber optic fusion splicing machine is mainly used for the construction and maintenance of fiber optic cables in optical communications. Unlike the fast connector mechanical splicing, the fusion splice fiber connection method is to weld the 2 optical fibers by discharging an electric arc, and using the 6 full automatic motors to realize the accurate coupling of the optical fiber mode fields.
In addition, this fusion splicing machine also has an built-in power meter and VFL (visual fault locator) to help operator with more convenient network management.
FTTH, short distance fiber cable network, security monitoring
- 6 motors for accurate fiber positioning
- Auto mode option
- 5 seconds fast splicing time
- 15 seconds quick sleeve welding time (40mm sleeve)
- High capacity exchangeable 7800 mAh battery (200 splicing and heating operations)
- USB adapter for smartphone charging during outdoor operation
- Whole set of operation accessories
- Configuration with dedicated smartphone App
- 10 language splicing machine operation
- 5.1” large display with adjustable brightness
- Unique and convenient high quality practical toolbox